Thursday, June 14, 2007

Perhentian 9-10 June 2007

Perhentian,
Your waters are super fine. At night, we laid down on the beach gazing at the stars shining brightly above you and we saw a few shooting stars (O.K fine, I didnt see, the rest did.. hmmph..). Your beach is super lovely.... we visited the fishies, eels, rays, corals and turtles. You still have them in abundant, and for that I thank you. Please take care of them for us.. feed them, and let them live.. coz I wanna go back to you in 10 years time and still find them there.
Perhentian, I love you........... I shall come back and visit you in July...

Arwana Perhentian,
I shall return next month................... for now I bid you farewell.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

pst..pst..SC Retreat? Ohhhh...have fun alright!

EDDY PURNAMA said...

is there a once a moth policy in updating blogs that i dont know off

Anonymous said...

elo elo link la MUW dalam blog u :P

TQ

Anonymous said...

We had a very fantastic family trip in Perhentian Island. Everything was great. The crystal-clear water, the resort which is Tunabay Resort to be specific, the food was great, the people there and others. We would like to share our great experience there with you. We really loved our stay at Perhentian Island especially at Tunabay Resort. We would like to recommend to anyone who is planning to have a great holiday in an island, please don't hesitate to come to Perhentian Island. For more info about the resort, visit this cool website: www.tunabay.com.my