Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bachelor No. 41

Had coffee with a long lost friend yesterday and was informed on who's doing what and who's where etc etc. And was told that an ex-college mate of mine is one of Cleo's Most Eligible Bachelor 2006. Ha ha.. used to have a huge crush on this guy. He's cute and very very nice.. Though I've never uttered a single word to him, he would always smile back when I smile at him... hahaha perasan big time hahahahahah (ok disclaimer : this was waaaaaaaaaaay back when I was 18... so bear with me ha ha ha)

Asun, you have my vote wookies ;-))))

So ladies out there, please vote for Asun Bachelor No. 41... this one not toy boy material like the rest of them.. ha ha ;-))) http://special.time.net.my/cleo2006/profile.cfm?ID=41


BACHELOR NO : 41
NAME : Asun Entaban
OCCUPATION : Engineer
AGE : 30
ZODIAC :Capricorn
FAVE HANGOUT : Finnegans
TALENT : I’m athletic.

This is what Asun has to say :


1.The nicest thing a woman’s ever said about me is…
That I’m very kind.

2.Being successful to me means…
Having a great family and being able to give them what they want in life.

3.Three most important things in my bag:
Car keys, hand phone and Swiss Army knife.

4.If I could trace places with a man for a day, I'd pick...
James Hetfield from Metallica

5.Describe your date from hell.
It would be with a girl who has BO and can’t stop telling you about how bad you are at something.

6.A wife-beater is …
A coward and scum of the earth.

7.What is an antimacassar?
Some kinda medical operation related to the eyes?





3 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Whts his name again? Muahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

Berrie! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Asun said...

Hi . Can you please remove this post? Or remove my name . Thanks Asun