Tuesday, April 18, 2006

MV WaveBreaker (Tioman - Aur - Dayang - Bahara)

Night 1

Friday was hectic for me (and am sure for everyone else as well). And KL was pouring cats and dogs and some parts of KL was flooded. Original plan to meet up at KL Sentral was quashed as everyone was running late. Finally the whole gang met up at Seremban R&R at about 10. The journey from KL to Rompin was "interesting". Dont remember the exact name of the places we passed by but I do recall Bahau, Kuala Pilah and all... ;-)

At about 2 am we reached this place where we had midnight "snack". The guys actually ate nasi!! Tsk tsk tsk....

Finally, close to 4 am we reached Rompin's Seri Malaysia where Joe the boatman met up with us. Joe took us all to the "marina".. errrr it's actually this place where the nelayans unload their catch and oh it smells so very the fishy (and I mean fish smell).

To my horror, as the tide was low, we had to climb down ala abselling! Literally we had to use rope to get to the boat... Boo hoo hoo! My jetty-phobia kicked in. And I was ready to cry.. and run to the car ;'-(.

Thankfully, the rest helped me and the other girls to safely board the boat.. sniff sniff... thank you guys ;-)))

I "checked-in" into my bunk and unloaded the gear and all... and got ready to go to bed. My bed was the upper-bunk and it overlooked the sea..... I love my tiny sempit bunk... it was home for 3 nights.. ;-)

To be continued..........

2 comments:

Freak and Geek said...

tioman? halamak.. best nye!

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

heheheh F&G... jomz lets go...