Friday, January 05, 2007

Two Double-0 Seven

Unlike previous years, this year, I wasn’t enthused at all in ushering the New Year. Previously, I would somehow, plan something with friends or family, but this year zilch. Invite to dinner by brothers and sisters I turned down. For some reason, I just wasn’t in the mood – is that a sign of old age???

I watched Star Wars and fell asleep before midnight, only to be awaken by my niece who said “Cik Su, wake up, it’s New Year”. And true enough, I heard the loud thuds here and there everywhere, the sound of the fireworks. The sound is really scary – can feel like berada di Iraq like that (I think lah)… From our house, we could see fireworks all over KL… it was pretty awesome. My six year old nephew was so excited, he ran all over the house to catch the glimpse of the fireworks.. And after that……… I dozed off.. hahaha

So anyways… I heard over the radio that this 2 Double-0 7 will be a good year for Aries! It’d better be! 5 days into the New Year, hmmmm OKlah, it’s not so bad lah..

Resolution Schmosolution.. one of my biggest resolution was - NOT TO USE CREDIT CARD. Too bad so sad! I just used about RM1k to buy tickets to Boyz II Men (which I think by now they’re OLD men.. hahahah) concert… hahahahah goblocks!

So anyways, my homework tonight is to hafal Samson’s songs so that I won’t be that idiot who can’t sing along with them tomorrow at their concert! ;-)


Kenangan Terindah

Aku yang lemah tanpamu Aku yang rentan karena Cinta yang tlah hilang darimu Yang mampu menyanjungku Selama mata terbuka Sampai jantung tak berdetak Selama itu pun Aku mampu tuk mengenangmu Darimu... Kutemukan hidupku Bagiku... Kau lah cinta sejati Ooh... Bila yang tertulis untukku Adalah yang terbaik untukmu Kan kujadikan kau kenangan Yang terindah dalam hidupku Namun takkan mudah bagiku Meninggalkan jejak hidupku Yang tlah terukir abadi Sebagai kenangan yang terindah Ooh...

No comments: