Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's A Good Day Today ;-)

Ring.. ring... my phone rang. I looked at the phone, it's TheClassMate. Apesal mamat ni call ni? I aint taking any "summer classes" this time round. Why would he be calling?

"Hello", I said. "Hey Syira!" he replied. "Results dah keluar, want me to read out to you your results?" "WHAT?!!" I dah menggelabah. Cold sweat emerging from my forehead. TheClassMate replied, "Yah, want me to see your results or not? What's your matrics number?"

Numb, I recited my number.. He searched for my name under the subject Accounting, and said "I cant find your ID lah. You sure you gave me the right one?" Warcccckkk!!! Me fail ke? Gagal? Have to resit??? Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Finally, after few minutes of silence, he found it and said "Congratulations! You passed.. you got *+. Siotlah, I only managed to get *.". By that time I was jumping in my seat already and shouting "are you serious?" "Dont play play with me or I'll wallap you" and ........ few more exchanges hhahaha.... Next he said, "hmm economics, it's *-, same la with me, and Human Resource, it's.... walauwei! You crazy woman! You got an *. I want your notes, your assignments, everything! Crazy la you!!"

Again, the "are you serious, dont lie to me, look at the board again" exchanges occured.. hhaha.. err think my whole department heard me screaming and shouting into the phone...

Alhamdulillah! Most importantly, I passed my accounting. I was sooo afraid that I'd flunk and have to resit the paper again, which I sooo dont wanna endure. Cant imagine doing it all over again.......

And now, I can enjoy the rest of the "summer" peacefully and rest and watch movies, go for holidays.. before I embark on a new semester with Corporate Finance, M&A and something something which I have no idea what it's all about.......

Today is a good day... and now I wanna go and jog and sweat it all out.. wee heee

6 comments:

katakbesar said...

congrats !

"the only place
one could find success
without much hard work
is in the dictionary"

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

hey katakbesar, thank you ;-)))

Eddie Putera said...

Wei kiddo..knew u could do it. Now you have to buy us a big dinner and definitely not at Ali Maju.

Congrats... eh btw, tot u going to Tioman ??

EDDY PURNAMA said...

congrats on the great results...by the time u know it, dah habis dah MBA...hahahah...at masters level, i feel that you are truly rewarded with hard work

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

Abang Jin - Dinner? At Devi's can? hahahahahaha..... Tioman tak jadik la. Ibonda macam tak bagi consent. Furthermore, am going to Perhentian AND Redang AND Perhentian again in July. Jom Redang! ;-)

Eddy Pur - Hey Eddy Pur, meet my brother Eddie Put.. hehehehheheeh......... Thanks man. You're my guru do you know that..! ;-)

Cosmic_GurL said...

Congrats pinky! See, told ya u would pass with flying colours..u worry for nothing :) Cant wait for nasi lemak tomorrow..hehehee