Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another Phone Saga..

Yesterday, I was running late to meet my mates at the Uni. We were to come up with a viable business plan as part of our course work for the subject Entrepreunership. I came up with the idea of an inn at a pulau.. heheheheh... Hey, mana tau, one day I'll become a successful business lady ke... all you divers kena stay at my inn, OK.

So anyways, with work and jammers and all, I was soo late and the mates were calling me on the phone asking where I was and all. And I said "I'm on the way..". Seriously on the way lah, not just leaving outta the door or something. It was really jammed up that Hartamas road (before reaching the junction that goes up to Penchala Link tu). If DBKL people read this kan, please, please lah. Why lah the elevated road that goes straight up to Penchala Link tu tak bukak. Tak pass certification is it? Jammers ok whai orang Bandaraya..!!

Roighhtt, back to the story mory - As I reached the Uni half an hour later, the mates relayed to me the story.

Mun : Eh Syira, you know what happened or not?
Me : What ah?
Mun : This fella right (pointing to Alex), he asked me to call you. So he happily punched in this number lah.. 012-622****. And then he passed the phone to me..
Me : Wah! Acting like CEO already ah?
Mun : Ya lah! But anyways, you know got man pick up the phone OK.
Me : Huh? Heheheh did he say Syira is in the shower?
Mun : No lah... eh listen lah.. Dont nyampuk.
Me: OK OK.. go on.
Mun : I put the phone on speaker for everyone to hear. So I asked lah, "Can I speak to Syira please". The man said, "sorry no Syira here". Automatically bila dengar his voice I said kuat2, "EH! Indian man lah". Terlupa on speaker ok.. I quickly say sorry wrong number. We were puzzled lah.. then we checked the number. Betulla ini Alex kan, he confident only punched the number.. tengok-tengok salah nombor...
Alex : Yes yes.. I'm sorry lahhh..... but Syira, after few minuteskan, we got this message,

Alex showed me his phone with the sms -
"Hi there. Is that your way of saying hi to me?"

Hahahahhah kesian Alex.... lepas ni sure he kena chat up by that Indian man.. hee hee hee

4 comments:

Eddie Putera said...

kelakar siuts..hahaha..

Red Raven said...

huahuahua...padan muka.

Anonymous said...

all i can say is i'm glad it's that alex and not this alex LOL

Cosmic_GurL said...

I shall not comment on anything that has to do with ..ermm..Indian man.