Monday, July 23, 2007

Sediakan Payong Sebelum Hojan

Next time, I must must bring unbrellaa.. ella.. ella... eh.. eh.. eh.. ehh...... whereever I go! Yesterday I was stuck in Bangsar Village for 2 hours coz by the time I was done getting drilled by Juni, I realised it was pouring outside. So I did a lil window shopping (and some real shopping - for things i DONT NEED) to tunggu for rain to reda. Then I decided to lepak at Starbux (coz my kaki very the penat already by then). So, I sat by the window at Starbux, sipping hot chocolate and watched the rain and people drenched trying to cross to the other side.... Got this family, about 4 of them who took Devi Corner's payung and crossed the road.. Hilarious! That was a nice feeling actually, watching the rain BUT doing that for 2 hours with tummy growling, hungry with the mouth salivating for Bibik's tom yam... I finally decided to redah the rain......

As I was braving myself to get drenched (and secretly hoping I'd catch cold and fall sick - ehem... MC purpose maa), there was this very nice lady who asked whether I wanna share her payung.....

Ah........ the world is not a bad place after all. Although there are psycho biatches everywhere, there are still some of those who are super kind and nice... thank you kakak ;-)

4 comments:

Red Raven said...

Hmmm...would anyone offer me a payung like that? Ppl might be afraid of me and rather let me soak...hehehehehe

Eddie Putera said...

yar lor..how come no nice lady ever wanna offer her payung to me one ?

EDDY PURNAMA said...

sini hujan dua minit aje...tak sempat bukak payung

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

Raven - Hehehehehe funny

Abg Jin - Nanti Kak Farah marah, hiak hiak hiak

Eddy - Bosannya hujan kat sana. Now it's pouring again here