Sunday, September 09, 2007

Need and Wants - Pink-SPottie-Fins Part II

Why is it, when you want something BADLY, you think of nothing else but wanting it... but when you have it, you just dont want it anymore........ ?

When I'm at work, I wish am in bed... and now, I have ALL the time in the world to be in bed, I wish I'm at work. When I wanted Dopod, I soo want it, now I have it, all I can think of is the beautiful sony ericson red color like Kak Farah's... or when I wanted this Ibook, i soooo wanted it.. but now all I want is the beautiful pink color Dell RM2,199......... when I wanted... Ok you get the drfit huh...........

I miss the mall, I miss hanging out with my friends.. I miss the world! When are these spots gonna go away? They keep coming back!

---------------

As you can clearly see, I'm BORED. Apart from my lovely parents (whom I think are secretly wishing that the poxies disappear soon.. hehehe this girl is ALWAYS here bugging me <--- think that's what they're thinking hehehe) and my lovely Wiwi (my fatso cat) and Buffy (my new kitten whom at first I named her Dafi [ya know the AF dude] but she doesnt wanna answer to Dafi... and just now I ter-called her Buffy and she responded... so HEY! Buffy it is!), I'm ALWAYS on the Internet! Thank God for streamyx huh,, if still pakai dial-up mampus nak bayar Internet bill.... and I'm like the permanent resident of this forum - www.malaysianunderwater.com - and yahoo mail (thank God for Chickies mails that kept me in the loop of office gossips) and yahoo messenger (kat office limited access coz ermm takut IT [shut up Saintvamp] catches me using this web-based messenger [again Saintvamp - HUSH!]...

Sheesh! I need to get a LIFE! Am turning into a computer geek (with minimum knowlegde of IT of course)............

---------------

It's Sunday night,
My girlfriends are out at karaoke,
It's just not right
I need to break away

Storm's brewing outside yo
But no rain in sight
Oh chickie poxie virus how am I to fight you?
Show me the way show me the light

I think I'll shut up now...
I am soooooooo definitely going insane.................

--------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok..ok...I get your point. Hush! hush! Silence is golden..ehehe

Eddie Putera said...

saintvamp..i think u could do me a favour. donch let her use YM in the office..she keeps bothering poor me when she gets bored...

Oi, go trade the dopod with a Soney Eric lah.. i can get u a good deal kat Digital Mall..

Go scuba...the spots will disapear adn i kid u not kiddo.