Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pink-Spotted-Fins

I've been going to and fro to the clinic for 3 weeks in a row now.. The first week coz I had fever and flu and cough... the second week coz of the flu, I sniffed so hard that I pulled a neck muscle. I had stiff neck for days! Doc prescribed me some muscle relaxant, gave me MC and asked me to go for a massage.... man! with people like me, the doctors can buy new mercedez la like this!

And yesterday I went back to the clinic coz I had ermmm what I thought were my cats' coodis..... turned out to be Chicken Pox!!!

Tua bangka dapat chicken pox is soooooo shame shame!!! hhahahaahha and this is my second time somemore! So, the belief that the pox only haunt you once in your life is a hoax!

itchy pi..itchy pi..pipi pinkie itchy..itchy itchy itchy!!!! Itchy!!!!! Arghhhhh!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, check out what I found on the net:
What is shingles?

Shingles is a painful rash caused by the Varicella zoster virus (Herpes varicellae), which is the virus that causes chickenpox . Shingles occurs in people who have had chickenpox and is a reactivation of the dormant virus. Shingles often occurs many years after the initial chickenpox infection. Shingles is contagious and may itself cause chickenpox. However, contact with a person with shingles or chickenpox cannot cause shingles.

So, does this mean these spots are shingles?? Am gonna pop over to the clinic and ask Dr. So. Kayalah clinic tuh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kesian dia and we were brought up to understand that chicken pox happens only once in a lifetime..ish ish ish. Apa-apa pun, get well soon yea.

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

Thanks SV - but i was in the office the first few days when the first few spots appeared.. jeng jeng jeng.. I might have already passed the germs to the unlucky few... hee hee hee...

Eddie Putera said...

oi..happy lepak kat umah.. best best. see ya tomorrow.